NEW JOB POSTING AS OF FEBRUARY 8, 2017
HELP WANTED: Church Business Manager
First Congregational Church, U.C.C, of Muskegon, Michigan, has an opening for a full time Church Business Manager.
Applicants: Send cover letter and resume to First Congregational Church, ℅ Personnel Committee, 1201 Jefferson Ave., Muskegon, MI. 49441.
Deadline: March 1, 2017
First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NEW JOB POSTING AS OF FEBRUARY 6, 2017
HELP WANTED: Head of Maintenance/Head Custodian
First Congregational Church, U.C.C, of Muskegon, Michigan, has an opening for a full time
Head of Maintenance/Head Custodian. This is a non-union position, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Under the general supervision of the Church Business Administrator, the Maintenance/Custodial
employee will work in cooperation with the entire church staff and as a member of the team
responsible for the safety, cleanliness, appearance, and efficient operation of the building and grounds.
Primary Functions: Perform, supervise, and coordinate all maintenance and custodial
activities of First Congregational Church´s buildings and grounds.
Experience and Work Requirements:
• Have prior custodial and maintenance experience
• Be knowledgeable of basic mechanical functions of the Church equipment, including
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
• Possess the ability to interact with the public, church members, children, and fellow
employees in a professional manner
• Be able to lift 50 pounds; reach from floor to 6 feet above floor
• Pass a physical examination administered by a doctor of the Church´s choosing
• Be willing and able to perform moderately heavy manual labor
• Possess High School diploma or GED
• Be able to read at High School level or above
• Be fluent in English
• Feel comfortable giving and following written and verbal instructions
• Work responsibly without immediate supervision
• Give direction and supervision to volunteers
• Assume evening and weekend work as a normal part of church employment
• Pass a physical including drug screening
Applicants: Send cover letter and resume to First Congregational Church, ℅ Personnel
Committee, 1201 Jefferson St., Muskegon, MI. 49441.
Deadline: March 1, 2017
First Congregational Church,United Church of Christ is an Equal Opportunity Employer